“People who get tagged need to write a blog post of 6 weird things about them as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.”
I've been tagged by Ben Robinson, who I know through Nicole Judd. I am tagging Erin Burnett, Nicole Wilson, Rachel Bolyard, Casey Chappell, Kristin Cook, and Katrina Maestri...
It'll be difficult for me to narrow down my quirks to just 6 concise answers, but I'll try my best:
1. Sometimes I like to drive around bad neighborhoods with graffiti on the buildings and trains listening to songs like, "Where Is the Love?" by the Black Eyed Peas and pretend that I am in a music video.
2. I don't like to wash my hands. (Don't worry, I do it, I just don't like to.)
3. I LOVE the theme song from The Biggest Loser. I get all teary-eyed when I hear it. "What have you done today, to make you feel proud.... yeah, we need a change, yeah, do it today, yeah.."
4. I get annoyed when people say, "I gave 110%," or really any percentage over 100. It's just not possible, and it just means more if you are realistic in saying what you did or how much you love someone.
5. Local commercials deeply frustrate me. It makes me super annoyed that someone would make something so cheesy and so non-professional and then air it like it should make us take them seriously. Except for Sammy Stevens of course... http://youtube.com/watch?v=vao-IfsMROA. He is the only exception. This is only because his song can be adapted to all walks of life. Take margarine for example... "It's just like, it's just like, like butter, but worse." Or take the elliptical machine... "It's just like, it's just like, like running, without the joint damage..." It works.
6. I don't like "daily doubles" on Jeopardy. They interrupt the flow of question and answers, and I generally lose interest and change the channel when they occur.
There you have it. I'm super weird :-)