Monday, September 10, 2007

No More TV!

It's Monday, and I'm still not better. And there's more -- I've lost the will to watch television. After visiting the doctor yesterday, I was told that I should be able to go back to school this Thursday. That will make it a full 2 weeks that I was out with these wretched pox. My school has been very gracious, thankfully. As for television, there is just nothing on. It's all I've been doing for 12 days in a row. That's enough to make somebody crazy. Please remind me that I felt this way once I'm teaching again with barely any free time.

In the midst of being stuck inside my house for 12 days, my roommates and I watched Britney Spears perform on the VMA awards. Since I have so much time on my hands, today I paused it on some of the audience member's faces and took pictures, just so you all could see the bewilderment and confusion as to why Britney was performing like she just woke up and decided to maybe walk/sort of dance while lip-synching.

Rihanna and P. Diddy show a bit of amusement at watching Britney......



However, the performance is best summed up by 50 cent's expressions:



That says it all.
I think I'll be doing a lot of reading in the next 2 days as I wait to go back to school....

No comments: